Seoul Metropolitan Government is disclosing information on COVID-19 transparently to the citizens by quickly identifying the new confirmed cases of COVID-19 and updating this information on the website in real-time. The information includes the detailed routes of transmission.
You can find out the current status of COVID-19 in Seoul on the following 2 websites:
1. english.seoul.go.kr (Seoul City Official Website in English)
– Language: English
– Information provided: Real-time status on the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 and the number of patients under investigation (PUI) nationwide and in Seoul, the list of designated clinics for triage, prevention rules, etc.
2. seoul.go.kr (Seoul City Official Website in Korean)
– Although this website only provides Korean, you can use the Google Chrome web browser to automatically translate the website to a language you prefer.
– There may be translation errors if you use an automatic translation, but still, this website is useful as you can see the most detailed real-time information on COVID-19.
– Information provided: Real-time status on the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 and the number of patients under investigation (PUI) nationwide and in Seoul, the list of Clean Zones (disinfection completed areas), the list of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Seoul and their routes in detail, etc.
Watch the video on how to check out the information on the website.
If you have any inquires, call 1577-1366 / 1330 / 1345 / 120