Ttukseom Hangang Park Sledding Hill is the main program at Ttukseom Hangang Park, which allows visitors to enjoy snow sledding in the nearby Hangang River. The sledding hill has two sections: a large slope for adults, and a smaller slope that is safe for children aged 36 months to 6 years to use. Along with the sledding slopes, the site is also equipped with a children’s snow playground, a Viking/bungee jumping ride, and other facilities. Various other experiences, such as traditional village-style performances and smelt catching, will also be available.
○ Address: 139 Gangbyeonbuk-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul
○ Public Transportation: Exit 2 of Ttukseom Resort Station, Subway Line 7
○ Operation Period: Dec. 22, 2017 – Feb. 18, 2018
○ Operation Hours: 09:00-17:00 (ticket counter closes at 16:30)
○ Entrance Fee: 6,000 won for entrance ticket, 5,000 won for smelt catching, 3,000-5,000 won for equipment
○ Inquiries: 82-2-453-3028