Enjoy your Summer Vacation Downtown!
You can escape from the summer heat without going away on vacation. There are places along the Hangang (River) to escape from the hot and humid summer weather!
Hangang Park Swimming Pools in seven locations.
Ha! Ha! Ha! It’s summer~♡
- Arrive early in the morning to avoid the crowds and have more fun.
- If you bring a screen tent, it’s better to use one with a zipper door rather than the open type.
- Hold on to your admission tickets or receipts until you leave.You may be able to use them to receive benefits.
- The shower facilities are free of charge. However, there are both free and paid changing rooms, and they are to be used only for changing clothes.
- Screen tents, mats, spare swimming suits, swimming accessories (goggles, swimming caps, etc.), wide-brimmed hats, shower kits, 2L of drinking water (frozen), delicious snacks, and lunch
- Do not bring too many things. It will just make more hassle for you.
- Dangerous items such as glass bottles, fruit knifes, and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the premises.
- Please do not bring them.
# Children under six receive free admission.
|Swimming Pool ||KRW 3,000 ||KRW 4,000 ||KRW 5,000 |
|Water Playground ||KRW 1,000 ||KRW 2,000 ||KRW 3,000 |