In celebration of the Lunar New Year’s Day, Seoul City is conducting a ‘New Year’s Special Transportation Measure’ to allow citizens to celebrate holidays safely and comfortably. Through this special measure, citizens will be able to return home fast and comfortably because the subway and buses will operate until later than usual.
On February 16th and 17th, which is when more visitors are expected, the subway and buses will operate until 2:00am of the next day. Nine Night Owl Bus lines and more than 2,800 night taxis will operate normally during the holidays to facilitate transit in the city.
Subway lines 1 through 9, and the Ui LRT line will also operate until 2:00 am based on the time of arrival in the last stop. Since the time of departure of the last train varies depending on the station and destination, it is advisable to check notices attached to subway stations or announcements in advance.
On the same days, intra-city buses will also operate until 2:00 am in 130 lines via 5 subway stations (Seoul Station, Yongsan Station, Yeongdeungpo Station, Cheongnyangni Station, and Suseo Station), and 4 bus terminals (Seoul Express Bus Terminal (Gangnam), Dongseoul Bus Terminal, Nambu Bus Terminal, and Sangbong Bus Terminal).
For more information, please visit the Seoul Traffic Information Center website (http://topis.seoul.go.kr), or contact Dasan Call Center at 120.
Last-train schedule at main stations/terminals
◆ Express Bus Terminal (Line 3)
- ○ Train to Ogeum: 01:18 am / Train to Suseo: 01:45 am
- ○ Train to Daehwa: 00:40 am / Train to Gupabal: 01:26 am / Train to Apgujeong: 01:54 am
◆ Express Bus Terminal (Line 7)
- ○ Train to Bupyeong-gu Office: 01:04 am / Train to Onsu: 01:33 am / Train to Sinpung: 01:55 am / Train to Naebang: 02:16 am
- ○ Train to Jangam: 00:51 am / Train to Dobongsan: 01:16 am / Train to Konkuk University: 01:38 am / Train to Cheongdam: 02:02 am
◆ Nambu Bus Terminal (Line 3)
- ○ Train to Ogeum: 01:22 am / Train to Suseo: 01:49 am
- ○ Train to Daehwa: 00:35 am / Train to Gupabal: 01:21 am / Train to Apgujeong: 01:49 am
◆ Gangbyeon Bus Terminal (Line 2)
- ○ Internal line: Train to Seongsu: 00:32 am / Train to Euljiro 1(il)-ga: 00:54 am / Train to Hongik Univ.: 01:16 am / Train to Seoul Nat’l Univ.: 01:38 am / Train to Samseong: 02:00 am
- ○ External line: Train to Samseong: 00:56 am / Train to Sindorim: 01:18 am / Train to Hongik Univ.: 01:40 am / Train to Seongsu: 02:02 am
◆ Seoul Station (Line 1)
- ○ Train to Seodongtan: 22:59 pm / Train to Byeongjeom: 23:36 pm / Train to Incheon: 00:27 am
- ○ Train to Soyosan: 00:09 am / Train to Kwangwoon University: 00:50 am / Train to Dongmyo: 01:48 am
◆ Seoul Station (Line 4)
- ○ Train to Oido: 23:44 pm / Train to Geumjeong: 00:16 am / Train to Sadang: 01:44 am
- ○ Train to Danggogae: 01:24 am / Train to Hansung Univ.: 01:46 am
◆ Cheongnyangni Station (Line 1, national railroad)
- ○ Train to Seodongtan: 22:41 pm / Train to Byeongjeom: 23:18 pm / Train to Incheon: 00:09 am / Train to Seoul Station: 01:42 am
- ○ Train to Soyosan: 00:27 am / Train to Kwangwoon University: 01:09 am
◆ Suseo Station (Line 3)
- ○ Northbound: Train to Daehwa: 00:19 am / Train to Gupabal: 01:05 am / Train to Apgujeong: 01:33 am
- ○ Southbound: Train to Ogeum: 12:54 am / Train to Ogeum: 01:15 am / Train to Ogeum: 01:39 am