A complex space for sewerage exhibition and experience has been opened in September 2017, in the Jungnang Sewage Treatment Center, which is the site of Korea’s first sewage treatment plant. With an area of 2,365 ㎡, Korea’s first sewage exhibition and experience facility combined with green open spaces consists of sewage treatment facilities (underground), sewage exhibition hall (1st floor), experience and participation facilities (2nd floor), and water cycle theme park (around the sewage science museum), to provide visitors with a variety of attractions and educational programs. The Sewerage Science Museum is surrounded by four water-cycle theme park zones, multipurpose playgrounds, and more.
○ Address: 3, Jadongchasijang-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul
○ Directions: Get off at Janghanpyeong Station (Subway Line 5) and take the shuttle bus at exit 8 (9:00~17:30, every 30 minutes) Or, walk about 10 minutes (about 800m)
○ Operating hours: Tuesday – Sunday, 09:00-17:00 (closed on Mondays)
○ Admission fee: Free
○ Website: https://sssmuseum.org/main/
○ Inquiries: +82-2-2211-2540