To improve the lives of foreign residents in Seoul, Seoul Metropolitan Government is now recruiting foreign volunteers who are willing to provide suggestions about inconveniences in every aspect of their daily lives, such as those related to multi-cultural family affairs, legal and governmental policy.
- ○ Application Period : 2018. 1. 17. (Wednesday) ~ 1.28.(Sunday)
- ○ Number of Recruits : ○○ people
- ○ Qualifications for Application
- - Monitoring Team
Foreigners or marriage immigrants (including naturalized citizens) who meet all of the requirements below :
① A minimum of 1 year residing in Seoul and an intermediate proficiency in either Korean or English
② Applicants with great interests and passion for Seoul
※ This activity is considered volunteer work and does not grant any special legal status.
※ Monitor members who become illegal immigrants at any time during the volunteer activity will automatically be dismissed.
- - Translators Korean Nationals
Translators who meet all of the requirements below :
① Korean Nationals living in Seoul having experience of translation from Korean to English and vice versa more than 2 years.
② One who has experience of attending activities of foreigners and can actively participate in various programs related to foreigners.
- ○ Documents to Submit
- ○ How to Apply : Submit the application documents by email
- ○ Notification of Results : 2018. 2. 5. (Monday)
- Program Outline
- ○ Program Duration : 2018. 3. 1. ~ 2018. 12. 31.
- ○ Monitors will receive a fixed monetary compensation for their activities(20,000 won per report)
- ○ Monitor members who do not participate for at least 3 months will automatically be dismissed.
- ○ Appointment Ceremony and Orientation : End of February 2018
- ※ The above schedule is subject to change.