- Opening ceremony of the 21st (Friday) starting at 17:30, free entrance to Ice Rink after the ceremony
- 30% discount for guests using ‘Zero Pay,’ ‘100 won of happiness’ offered to 100 people every day on a first come, first served basis
- Skate Rink design renewal and largest indoor space ever
- Ample fun attractions such as a curling experience zone, south-north athletics exchange photo exhibition, snowball photo zone, and VR experience zone
- Seasonal events such as for Christmas and New Year’s Eve, and on Christmas (12.24, 12.25) and the last day of the year (12.31) opening hours extended until 00:30 the next day
- Advance notification planned through text message, homepage, etc. if operations are suspended due to bad weather
□ A separate rink has been prepared for curling, which, through the PeyongChang Winter Olympics, there have been a lot of citizen requests for as something to experience. Those who want a lesson or who want to try out the sport can purchase tickets through our homepage (www.seoulskate.or.kr).
□ We plan to offer various other events as well, aspiring for a successful 100th National Sports Festival, so we ask for a lot of interest in these as well.