Located within the Children’s Grand Park in Gwangjin-gu, the Seoul Children’s Museum opened its doors on May 2nd, 2013 and became Seoul’s primary children’s experience museum. With a total area of 19,692 ㎡, the museum contains more than 100 experience-based exhibitions around the concept of “Happy children play happily” over four floors from B1 to 3F. Experience-based educational programs related to various fields including art, cooking and science are also offered. Seoul Children’s Museum held 13 amusement and experiential programs as well as talent shows on the occasion of its 5th anniversary and the week of Children’s Day during the Family Month (May 1st to May 6th, 2018) so that families can all come and enjoy some quality time together.
– Address: 216, Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul
– Open Hours: Tue – Sun; 10:00 – 18:00 (Last entry at 17:00)
– Admission Fee: Children over 36 months and adults KRW 4000/Groups of over 20 children KRW 3000
– Directions: Exit 1, Children’s Grand Park Station, Subway Line 7 (5 minute walk)
– Inquiries: +82-2-6450-9500
– Website: www.seoulchildrensmuseum.org