2020 Seoul Global Startup Center 5th Batch Application Announcement
Seoul Global Startup Center is receiving application for the 5th batch startup incubation program. The program has the unique purpose of providing support to foreign entrepreneurs in Korea and startup teams with foreigners in Korea. Seoul Global Startup Center invites you to apply to the program with your great ideas and join the diverse startup community.
– Deadline : Monday, March 23, 2020, 6:00 PM on YouNoodle
– Application Links: http://seoulgsc.com/2020-5th-batch-application
· 1st Round(Document Screening Result Announcement) : April 3, 2020 (Fri.)
· 2nd Round(Video Presentation Evaluation Submission Submission) : April 10, 2020 (Fri.) by 6:00PM
· Video Presentation Evaluation : April 14, 2020 (Tue.) – April 21, 2020 (Tue.)
· Final Result Announcement: April 25, 2020 (Fri.)
· BI (Registered less than 3 years) – A startup with a foreign representative (or co-representative) legally residing in Korea
· Post-BI (Registered between 3 and 7 years) – A startup with a foreign representative
· (Only for Businesses Registered in Seoul, Korea) A startup MUST have their company’s business registration address or a branch address in Seoul.
For the team that has passed the 1st Round Evaluation with criteria of startup suitability, growth potential, and team ability, 2nd Round Video Presentation & Evaluation will take its place.
(Separate presentation is required).
** Please note that evaluation scores and contents will not be disclosed, and application materials will not be returned.
For detailed information : Click Here
– Email inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 02-718-1170 (During Weekday Business Hours)