The Seoul Metropolitan Government is operating an open, first come first serve recruitment for the 2018 Seoul Race at the race website (www.seoul-race.co.kr) from June 18 to September 18.
The Seoul Race will commence from 8 am on October 14 at the Seoul Plaza with as many as 10,000 expected in attendance, including local residents, marathoners, foreign participants and more.
This year’s race will be divided into the 10km course and half course (21.0975km), open for everyone to participate. The 10km course will be held as an open international competition where world-class marathon athletes and regular marathoners will be able to participate with one another.
Entrance fees are running at 40,000 KRW that include both a premium, functional t-shirt for active wear and the awarding of a medal upon completion of the race.
For further details, please visit the official website at (www.seoul-race.co.kr) or call the Seoul Race operations office at 82-2-361-1425, 7.
2018 Seoul Race Overview
- ○ Date & Time: October 14, 2018 (Sunday), 8:00 am
- ○ Place: Seoul Plaza & Ttukseom Hangang Park
- ○ Course:
– 10km: Seoul Plaza → Jongno → Dongdaemun History & Culture Park → Eulji-ro → Cheonggyecheon-ro→ Seoul Plaza
– Half (21.0975km): Seoul Plaza → Jongno → Heunginjimun Gate → Cheonggyecheon-ro → Majang-dong (Cheonggyecheon entrance) → Salgoji Sports Park → Hannamdaegyo Bridge (halfway point) → Seongsudaegyo Bridge → Ttukseom Hangang Park
- ○ Events: 10km course & Half course (21.0975km)
- ○ Scale: 10,000 participants
- ○ Period: June 18 (Monday), 10 am to September 18 (Tuesday), 6 pm
- ○ Number of Participants: 10,000 (open to everyone)
- ○ How to Register: Seoul Race website online registration (first come, first serve)
- ○ Participation Fee: 40,000 KRW (Full course)
※ All participants receive a premium, functional t-shirt for active wear
- ○ Inquiries: Seoul Race website & operations office (02-361-1425, 7)
- ○ 10km Course
– Seoul Plaza (start) → Jongno → Heunginjimun Gate → Dongdaemun History & Culture Park → Eulji-ro → Gwanggyo Bridge →Cheonggyecheon-ro → Cheonggye 5-ga → Mojeongyo Bridge → Seoul Plaza (finish)
- ○ Half Course (21.0975km)
– Seoul Plaza → Jongno → Heunginjimun Gate → Cheonggye 6-ga → Cheonggyecheon-ro → Majang-dong (Cheonggyecheon entrance) → Salgoji Sports Park → Northern part of Hannamdaegyo Bridge (halfway point) → Seongsudaegyo Bridge → Ttukseom Hangang Park (finish)