To improve the lives of foreign residents in Seoul, Seoul Metropolitan Government is recruiting volunteers, ‘Seoul Quality of Life Monitors.’ They will provide suggestions about inconvenience in every aspect of their daily lives and will find best overseas policy so that Seoul Metropolitan Government can reflect them to policy making. ‘Seoul Quality of Life Monitors’ will do volunteer work from April to December and will play a role as a channel for regular proposal to improve inconvenience. In addition, programs such as Korean Culture and History Experience and Tour Relating to Seoul Policy will be implemented during the volunteer work.
Recruiting Foreign Volunteers for Seoul Metropolitan Government’s ’2016 Seoul Quality of Life Monitors’ Program
To improve the lives of foreign residents in Seoul, Seoul Metropolitan Government is now recruiting foreign volunteers who are willing to provide suggestions about inconveniences in every aspect of their daily lives, such as those related to multi-cultural family affairs, legal and governmental policy.
1. Application Period
- 2016. 2. 22. (Monday) ~ 3.7.(Monday)
2. Number of Recruits
- 00 people
3. Qualifications for Application
- Monitoring Team: Foreigners or marriage immigrants (including naturalized citizens) who meet all of the requirements below
- ① A minimum of 1 year residing in Seoul and an intermediate proficiency in either Korean or English
- ① Applicants with a great interest in and passion for Seoul
※ This activity is considered volunteer work and does not grant any special legal status.
※ Monitor members who become illegal immigrants at any time during the volunteer activity will automatically be dismissed.
4. Documents to Submit
② Copy of valid photo identification
5. How to Apply
Submit the application documents by email or by directly visiting Seoul Metropolitan Government (during business hours)
- - Address : Multiculturalism Division, 9F, 110 Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea, 100-744
- Email : email@example.com
- Telephone Number : 02-2133-5079
6. Notification of Results
- 2016. 3. 16. (Wednesday)
7. Program Outline
- Program Duration : 2016. 4. 1. ~ 2016. 12. 31.
- Monitors will receive a fixed monetary compensation for their activities(20,000 won per report)
- Monitor members who do not participate for at least 3 months will automatically be dismissed.
- Appointment Ceremony and Orientation : End of March 2016
※ The above schedule is subject to change.