1. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and running water for more than 30 seconds.
2. Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
4. Avoid contact with people who have symptoms of fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms.
5. Wear a mask and avoid visiting crowed places.
– If you are elderly/pregnant or have chronic conditions, you MUST wear a mask when going outside.
– If you show symptoms of fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms, please refrain from taking off your mask.
For inquiries : ☎ 1330 or 1577-1366 or 1345 or 120
※ If you have mild fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms, please avoid visiting hospitals and emergency rooms. Call the numbers above first and follow the instructions. Only if required, visit designated clinics for triage.
※ When visiting hospitals or clinics, please wear a mask and avoid using public transportation. Please use your personal means of transportation to prevent infections.