Bureau and Corporate Funded Body
1. Maintain good personal hygiene. Wash your hands often with soap and water or by using a hand sanitizer.
2. If you are traveling in the Middle East, avoid contact with camels, goats, and bats. Avoid visiting camel markets and camel farms and participating in camel riding experience programs. Refrain from eating raw camel meat and raw camel milk.
3. If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or handkerchief. If you do not have a tissue or handkerchief, use the sleeve of your shirt.
4. Avoid going to areas that are crowded with people. If you must go, wear a mask.
5. If you show start to show symptoms such as fever, coughing, difficulty in breathing, and other respiratory symptoms, put on a mask and receive treatment from a hospital immediately.
6. If you start to show symptoms within 14 days after traveling in the Middle East, report to your community health center and receive treatment from a hospital immediately.