Tasks to pursue
Seoul-type city agriculture
- Forming rooftop vegetable garden with leftover land Providing box vegetable gardens
- Forming school farms
- Expanding the operation of Hope Seoul environment-friendly farms
- Forming themed farms
Easy city agriculture
- Supporting the establishment of city support center
- City farming school
- Agriculture·farm village experience event
- City agriculture white paper
- Seoul-type city vegetable garden model development
6th-industry city agriculture
- Training city agriculture experts
- Pursuing private organization programs
- Budget for citizens’ participation Cultivating city agriculture
- Cultivating the city’s beekeeping industry
- Forming vertical farms
Culture·welfare city agriculture
- City agriculture exhibition
- Farmer’s market
- City agriculture international interchange business
- City agriculture festivals
- Bus for rice
- Workshop, seminar, etc.
Form a space for city agriculture
- Form a vegetable garden with leftover land, provide box vegetable gardens, form rooftop vegetable gardens, form school farms, composting business.
•Activating city agriculture operation
- Hold city agriculture exhibitions (’12 May, Seoul Plaza): Operate the Exhibition Experience Hall, Industry Hall, PR Hall, etc., Symposiums, seminar, etc.
- Produce city agriculture MAP and offer tours: Make use of city agriculture-related expert agencies. Produce and distribute 20,000 MAPs.
- Form a city rice farming experience center: in front of the new Gwanghwamoon Open Citizen Square Hall (200 boxes of rice⇒ Donate harvested rice to homes and welfare centers.)
- Operate a city farming school: Agriculture Technology Center, 60 times, 4,000
- Train city agriculture experts: Agriculture Technology Center, twice, 100