Bureau and Corporate Funded Body
Fun play with Bamdokkaebi
Seoul Bamdokkaebi Night Market unfolded at Mokdong Stadium, the center of “leports” (a compound word of “leisure” and “sports” used in Korea), which offers healthy and delicious food. In the leports sharing market, citizens can buy/sell sporting goods, leisure and recreation products, as well as handmade items, and see extreme spectacles, including cultural performances.
Mokdong Stadium Every Fri. & Sat. 17:00-22:00
• Food truck spot for enjoying a variety of food, including camping food
• Features healthy and delicious food prepared by local chefs
|Leports Peace Market
• Place for viewing various handmade items and local specialized products
• Features various products, from unique leports items and handmade items made by young artists to finished foods offered by local merchants
|Leports Sharing Market
• Place to share hobbies and help each other
• Features a flea market specializing in leports products, where anyone can participate as a merchant, and a repair shop for various items such as broken bicycles and deflated soccer balls
• Place for experiencing extreme performances, leports, and board games.