As one of the military facilities from the past, this antitank defense facility that has been renovated into a creative cultural space through Seoul City’s space regeneration project opened to the public on October 31, 2017. The Peace Culture Bunker, which consists of five buildings including citizen experience center, tenant artists’ workshop, multipurpose exhibition room, and a performance hall, is available for the citizens as their cultural space to participate in a variety of programs and exhibitions.
○ Location: 932, Madeul-ro, Dobong-gu, Seoul
○ Transportation: Walk 415 m from Exit 2 of Dobongsan Station on Subway Lines 1‧7
○ Facilities: Citizen Experience Center, Art Creation Space including Creative Workshop, Peace Plaza
○ Hours of operation
– Exhibition room and community space: Tuesday thru Sunday 10:00 – 19:00
※ Closed: Every Monday, January 1st, Lunar New Year’s Day/Chuseok
○ Inquiries: 82-2-3494-1970