○ Content : ‘Various citizen participatory and experiential programs under the theme “Warm Sharing, Kimchi-making in Seoul”
– Seoul Plaza: Kimchi Sharing, Seoul Kimjanggan, Kimchi Museum, etc.
– Mugyo-ro: Kimchi & Local Product Market, food trucks, etc.
○ Dates : November 1-15 Every Mon.-Sat. (differs by program)
○ Venue : Seoul Grand Park
○ Admission : Free
○ Content : Customized healing programs by age, occupation, and group
-Sky Light Meeting Forest: adults (10:00-12:00 every Tues., Thurs., Fri.)
-Memory Forest Road: elders with dementia (14:00-16:00 every Tues., Thurs.)
-Healing Forest Road: groups of office workers (10:00-12:00, 14:00-16:00 every Wed.)
-Youth Forest Road: Groups of teenagers (10:00-12:00, 14:00-16:00 every Wed.)
○ Dates : November 1-30
Ani Picnic 10:00-18:00
Comics Café 10:00-20:00
(closed Mondays and other designated days)
○ Venue : Seoul Animation Center (1F, 2F)
○ Admission : Comics Café – Free Ani Picnic – adults KRW 4,000, children KRW 6,000
○ Content : A space in the city for both children and adults to enjoy cultural contents in the city with the Comics Library on the first floor and Ani Picnic (character experience and play area) on the second floor.