Yu Gwan-sun Opera Cantata Celebrating 100th Anniversary of March First Movement and Establishment of Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea
○ Date & Time : Mar. 2, 2019
○ Venue : 5 AM
○ Venue : Grand theater at the Sejong Center
○ Admission : R – KRW 50,000 S – KRW 30,000 A – KRW 20,000 B – KRW 10,000
○ Content : An opera cantata to tell us the lifelong story of freedom fighter Yu Gwan-sun, celebrating the 100th anniversary of March First Movement and the establishment of provisional government of the Republic of Korea. On March 2, at the grand theater of the Sejong Center, you will hear the roar of March 1st in 1919.
○ Content : An exhibition that brings together over 60 Goryeo celadons including the Celadon Prunus Vase with Inlaid Cloud and Crane Design, an exemplar, and lets visitors informed of the Kansong’s background story of cultural assets collection.
○ Content : An exhibition that displays 177 works of Keith Haring, a world-class pop artist, including drawings, prints, sculptures, photographs, posters, and album covers, as well as the widely-known icon series.
○ Content : An exhibition to display cafe- and bakery-related items, including coffee, dessert, and gelato. Additional events include the coffee contest and the seminar on opening a cafe. A must-visit not only for the general public, but particularly for those who run a cafe or plan to open one.