Yeouido Hangang Park, the center of politics, finance, and media, is a popular destination for office workers and others because of its great public accessibility. Peach Blossom Festival, World Fireworks Festival, concerts, marathons, and other programs make Yeouido Hangang Park a place of relaxation and entertainment. There is an eco-friendly park as well as an educational center that focuses on instilling the value of preserving nature.
- Area size : 1,487,374 ㎡ / length: 8.4 km (from the center of Hangangcheolgyo in the lowest region to Saetgang behind the National Assembly)
- Location : 330, Yeouido-ro, Yeoungdeungpo-gu, Seoul (8, Yeouido-dong)
- Tel : +82-2-3780-0561
- Facilities newly created as part of Hangang Renaissance Project
- Mulbit Square, water stage, water fountain, waterfall of light, open field, cascade, piano waterway, metropolitan passenger boat quay, water-friendly stand, festival land, natural lake, and Seoul Color Park
- Yacht marina, upper and lower region of Saetgang IC, Seatgang Eco Park Visitor Center, etc.
- Saetgang Culture Bridge
- Park lane: bike lane (4km) and pedestrian lane (walkway)
- Square: open field, multiplaza, Yeoui square, willow square, folk square, garden square, etc.