Ichon Hangang Park is located on the northern riverside between Jungnyangcheongyo and Wonhyodaegyo. With reeds, cosmos, and eulalias along the riverbank, the Park is an excellent destination for walking and jogging. Youth square, X-game area, international standard inline skate rink, basketball court, tennis court, and gateball court are used for leisure and recreation. Crossing the river is a popular choice for team building of office workers, students, and others.
- Area size : 922,185 ㎡ (120,462 ㎡ of Nodeulseom not included) / length: 10.2 ㎞ (from Jungnyangcheongyoto Wookcheongyo)
- Location : 62, Ichon-ro72-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul (302-17, Ichon-dong)
- Tel : +82-2-3780-0551
- Sports facilities: 2 soccer fields, 2 basketball courts, 3 volleyball courts, 2 foot volleyball courts, 8 tennis courts, 1 woodball course, 1 youth square, gateball court, 1 X-game area, and 1 inline skate rink
- Fishing hole: bait fishing or fish meal fishing, tie-dyed fishing prohibited, more than 4 fishing rods per person prohibited
- Water training facilities: 2 rescue boats, 16 7-seat rubber boats, 3 15-seat rubber boats, 14 kayaks, 5 canoes, inline skate rink: concrete track(400m), urethane-coated track(200m)