LIVE IN SEOUL
Support Centers for Foreigners
The Center provides foreign language services in business consulting, public administration and information for foreigners. Quicker and simpler public services for foreigners!
The Seoul Global Center
- 5th Floor of Seoul Global Center Building, Jong-ro 38-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Comprehensive administrative services, such as certificate issuing services, issuing of credit cards, mobile phone connection services, tax consulting, and driver’s license services.
- Business services, such as business-related consulting services and briefings on Seoul’s business environment.
- Daily living services, such as dealing with inquiries related to daily matters in Seoul, the information fair and Seoul Town Hall meetings.
- International exchange services, such as various cultural exchange events, Korean classes for foreigners, the Seoul International Student Forum and community service programs.
- Cultural exchange services to promote cultural diversity.
- General Inquiry Desk
- Daily Living Assistance Team
- Administrative Support Office