LIVE IN SEOUL
Preschools in Seoul
- ECLC is an English-speaking, high-quality, international preschool for children aged 2 to 6. It currently has about 140 students from 25 countries.
- - Follows the IPC curriculum based on Developmentally Appropriate Practice.
- - Located in Hannam-dong near UN Village.
- - School bus services are provided for students living in Itaewon-dong, Hannam-dong, Ichon-dong, Gangnam and Seongbuk-dong.
- Tel. 82-2-795-8418
- NIK is an exclusive, select, international kindergarten for children aged 2-6yrs.
- - Curriculum is based on the best practices of the IB-PYP / British EYFS and American Standards.
- - Classes are small and personalized with a low student teacher ratio.
- - Located closed to Itaewon at Yaksu Station (Line 3,6 exit 7)
- - Tuition varies according to program requirements
- - School bus services all expat areas.
- - European style 3-story wooden building equipped with an outdoor playground, outdoor swimming pool and indoor gym (NIK offers play spaces, where children’s potentials can be developed to the fullest.)
- Tel. 82-2-2232-2451/2
- E-mail. email@example.com
- Franciscan Foreign Kindergarten is an English-speaking kindergarten for foreign children between the ages of 2 and 6 in a warm and loving environment.
- - Located in Hannam-dong near Yongsan Village and THE HILLS
- - Two outdoor play areas, two indoor play areas, and garden for children
- - Bus service to: Hannam-dong, Itaewon, US military base, and Ichon-dong.
- - Half day or Full day program available for "Playschool" program at age 2.
- - Full day program for all students age 3 and up.
- - Tuition varies by program.
- Tel. 82-2-798-2195
- E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org