Sumi Jo, Korea’s representative soprano, will introduce various charms of Seoul.
Check out the various charms of Seoul on official social media accounts of Seoul. We look forward to many likes and supportive comments!
We will select those who have given us the most reactions and send out amazing gifts!
1. 1 person will receive invitation to visit Korea with your favorite person. (Accommodation and round-trip flight tickets for 2 people will be provided.)
2. 20 people will receive Sumi Jo’s autographed albums (album title – Mother).
3. 100 people will receive Seoul souvenirs.
Eligible participants: Non-Koreans living outside Korea
Winner announcement date: December 9, 2019
Tips to increase your chances of winning
• Follow/subscribe to Seoul on different social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
• Share Seoul’s 2019 Official Promotional Film with more people
• Don’t forget to comment!
• The actual gifts may look different from the image, and the gift contents are subject to change without notice according to circumstances. In addition, the gifts will be sent out randomly regardless of available colors and designs.
• For the first (invitational) gift, the winner will be selected randomly from the people in the top 30% of participation levels. Winners for the second and third gifts will be randomly selected out of all the participants.
• The results of the event will be released on the past event page. Winners will be notified via the social media account used to participate in the event for delivery details.
• If the winner fails to reply to our notification within 10 to confirm the shipping address, the opportunity will be canceled.
• The collected personal information (address) will only be used for the purpose of selecting and sending out the gifts and will be destroyed 30 days after event completion.
• We will not be able to resend gifts if the winner fails to receive it due to provision of an incorrect address.
• Use of abnormal or illegal methods to participate in the event will lead to exclusion from event participation and cancellation of the win.