Bureau and Corporate Funded Body
The Seoul Metropolitan Government, in cooperation with five local governments, is promoting a bus tour program (K-Travel Bus) that links Seoul with other cities in a bid to revitalize the coexisting tourism between Seoul and the provinces, and also secure the competitiveness of Korean tourism.
- Period: March 25 – November 30, 2016 (Departure: every Tuesday and Saturday)
Tourists visiting Korea, foreigners living in Korea, multicultural families, foreign students, etc.
- Route: A total of six routes
· Seoul – Daegu
· Seoul – Gangwon
· Seoul – Jeonnam
· Seoul – Gyeongbuk
· Seoul – Southeastern areas (Busan, Ulsan, Gyeongnam)
· Seoul – Tourism City of the Year (Muju, Tongyeong, Jecheon)
- Reservation: http://k-travelbus.com
※ For detailed information, please refer to the leaflet.