Bureau and Corporate Funded Body
1. Application period: January 5 (Sun.) ~ 12 (Sun.), 2014 (8 days)
2. Invitees: maximum of 20 foreigners residing in Korea that regularly post on leading global SNS sites
※ Foreigners who have worked as Global Seoul Mates are preferred
- Main activities
▶Experience the city’s B&B accommodations and post your comments on your SNS sites.
▶ Book a B&B through the city’s official B&B website (stay.visitseoul.net) and promote the website by introducing the booking process in your posting.
- Additional activities
▶Visit key tourist attractions near your B&B and include information and your comments on them in your posting.
4. Proposed schedule
- Announcement of invitees
: Invitees will be contacted individually.
- Selection and booking of B&B
: Invitees are to book the rooms they want on the city’s official B&B website (stay.visitseoul.net) during the invitation period (Jan. 18 ~ 25, 2014).
- B&B experience and tour of nearby tourist attractions
: Carry out tasks as requested by the Seoul Tourism Organization during your 3 day/2 night stay (Invitees will be duly informed of the details of the tasks).
- Posting of comments on your experience and payment to your account
: Post your comments and photos from your experience on your SNS sites. Your costs will be reimbursed after your tasks have been completed
5. Payment details (350,000 per person)
- Lodging expense: 100,000 x 2 nights x 1 person = 200,000
- Transportation /other expense: KRW 150,000 x 1 person = KRW 150,000
▶ Reimbursement of actual expenses will be made within the limit of the above amounts upon submission of relevant receipts.
- Application to be submitted to
: Tourism Business Team, Seoul Tourism Organization
- Required documents
: 1 copy of the application form (English), 1 copy of ID card, 1 copy of bankbook
- Lee Young-lim, Tourism Business Team, Seoul Tourism Organization