Bureau and Corporate Funded Body
was officially chosen as the new Seoul brand in May 2016, as the result of a municipal policy decision. In July, the Seoul Metropolitan Government will recruit ‘ Friends,’ comprised of a hundred citizens, and will publicize the beauty of Seoul using the brand .
‘ Friends’ will not only participate in the program, but will also take the lead in planning and executing various projects to enhance the value of Seoul’s image and brand.
□ Recruitment targets: Any individual who loves the Seoul brand
※ No limitations on nationality, age, or gender
□ Recruitment period: June 20 – July 22, 24:00
□ Recruitment number: 100 persons
□ Recruitment method
○ Seoul Brand homepage (http://seoulbrand.go.kr)
□ Recruitment sector: Choose one of the following four fields
○ Planning team for citizen participation campaign
- Plan and execute citizen participation campaigns for expanding the Seoul brand
○ Discovery & publicity team for the beauty of Seoul
- Plan and execute the discovery of Seoul’s hidden beauty to improve the image of the city
○ Promotion team for the Seoul brand
- Plan and execute public art and public campaigns using the Seoul brand
○ Production team for Seoul brand contents
- Produce and expand contents using the Seoul brand such as videos, design projects, and others to
□ Result announcement: July 29, 2016
○ Announcement will be made on the Seoul Brand website and individual text messages will be sent.
□ Preference criteria for selection
○ Individuals who provide ideas on the field of application or ways to expand the Seoul brand.
○ Individuals who have work experience in the field of application, or majors of the related field.
○ Participants of the Seoul brand development (Seoul Friends), foreigners, etc.
□ Activity method: Autonomous planning by teams and self-execution
○ Devise periodic activity plans through free discussions by teams, and carry out the plan.
□ Activity period (1st group): Date of selection – December 31, 2016 (expected date)
○ During the activity briefing session, the team displaying the highest level of excellence will be awarded a certificate of merit granted by the Mayor of Seoul.
○ Participants who take part in more than 70% of the team and group activities will receive an Activity Certificate’.
○ Payments will be given based on performance (activity reports, proposals, promotional videos,
○ Programs offered for strengthening related abilities upon request (professional training, field
experience, mentoring, etc.)
○ Participants registered in the 1365 Volunteer Portal as a volunteer can be granted volunteer working
□ Activity procedure
□ Inquiries: City Branding Division (☎2133-6192, email@example.com)