- Member Profile Change: You can change your contact information (except your email address) after signing-in by clicking on “Update Membership” in “My Seoul.”
- Membership Cancellation: You can cancel your membership by clicking on the ‘Membership Secession” button at the top right of the “Update Membership” page in “My Seoul”, after sign-in.
- Find email Address: You can find your email address by clicking on the “Find email/PW” button in “My Soul” and entering your first and last name.
- Find Password: Enter your email address and your password will be sent to your email account.
- RSS, an abbreviation for Really Simple Syndication (or Rich Site Summary), refers to a data format used for providing users with frequently updated content such as news and blogs. It allows users to have access to the latest information, without having to visit the site, by using a RSS Reader.
- Seoul City RSS Service Address : Seoul City is providing an RSS service for all its menus. Copy the URL of the feed you want to subscribe to and paste into your reader or blog
This page allows users to access various services and manage their personal information and scraps. (The “My Seoul” service is available for members of the Seoul City foreign language homepage.)
You can enlarge or reduce the appearance of the text on all pages of the Seoul City homepage. Simply click on the “+A” button for text enlargement or the “-A” button for reduction.
You can email the URL of any page on the Seoul City homepage without having to become a member or logging in.
You can print any page of the Seoul City homepage by clicking on the “Print” button.
You can scrap any page on the Seoul City homepage by using the “My Scrap” function. You can list the scraped content and manage it in “My Seoul.”