•The Seoul Metropolitan Government is looking for K-Culture Experts from among the Global Seoul Mates. The K-Culture Experts will participate in discovering K-Culture-related tourist attractions in Seoul!
Scope of Recruitment
– Eligibility : Any Global Seoul Mate who loves K-Culture and lives in Seoul
– Number of recruits : 20 to 30 people
– Application period: May 28 ~ June 2, 2013
– Submit application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Announcement : June 4, 2013
– Activity period : June 10 ~ August 31, 2013
– Orientation: June 2013 (exact date to be announced)
Role a of K-Culture Expert
① Participate in creating a K-Culture-related tour by introducing your favorite places that hold various K-Culture content
* Such K-Culture content may include such things as K-POP, Korean television dramas and movies, Korean food, shopping, and beauty products and services, among others. Each participant may choose his/her own favorite themes and develop a tour.
② Visit each potential location for Seoul’s ideal K-Culture tour and determine whether it is a suitable tourist attraction (i.e. accessibility, relevance to K-Culture content, etc.)
③ Submit a short report on the site, including photos (report format TBA)
④ Field report period : June ~ July, 2013
Benefits of K-Culture Experts
– Transportation fees for field reports (provided with T-money cards)
– Introduction of each K-Culture Experts on Hallyu webpage on www.visitseoul.net
– Special prizes for the most outstanding K-Culture Experts
※ This position is separate from that of the Global Seoul Mates. The submitted report (including photos and videos) will be used in the creation of Seoul’s K-Culture tours.
* For enquiries, please contact Ms. Seo-Young Park of the Seoul Tourism Organization at email@example.com