Bureau and Corporate Funded Body
The Eunpyeong History & Hanok Museum is an exhibition hall that opened in 2014 in the Eunpyeong Hanok Village area, and allows visitors to appreciate and experience the history of Eunpyeong, and Hanok. This 3-story museum has a total floor area of 2901 ㎡. On the 1st floor, a toy library, education room, pond, and rest area can be found. The 2nd floor includes a library, and an Eunpyeong History Hall in which the cultural heritage of the area can be appreciated. The Special Exhibition Hall and Hanok Exhibition Hall are located on the 3rd floor. On the roof and outside, a tile kiln place of the Unified Silla Period is installed.
○ Address: 8, Yeonseo-ro 50-gil, Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul
○ Opening hours: 9:00-18:00 (last admission: 1 hour before closing)
○ Closed on Mondays, January 1st, and during Chuseok and Lunar New Year’s holidays
○ Admission fee: 1,000 KRW (adults), 500 KRW (youth), and free for infants and senior citizens
○ Inquiries: 82-2-351-8523~4
○ Website: http://museum.ep.go.kr/