From September 5 to October 11, 2015, Seoul City Tour Bus tickets for the “City and Traditional Culture Tours” will be sold at discounted prices at Gwanghwamun Station on Subway Line 5.
The City and Traditional Culture Tours take participants to Seoul’s large traditional markets, including Namdaemun and Gwangjang markets, as well as historical sites, such as Gyeongbokgung Palace and Sungnyemun Gate, and urban tourist attractions, such as Insa-dong and Dongdaemun Digital Plaza. The tours provide participants ample opportunities to enjoy sightseeing, food, and shopping all in one package.
▶ How to Participate
- ◦ Take Subway Line 5 to Gwanghwamun Station.
- ◦ Pick up a leaflet (affixed with the stamp of the Seoul Metropolitan Railway Transit Corporation) at Exit 1 or 8 (B2).
- ◦ Take a photograph of yourself at the City Tour Bus Photo Zone located on the first basement level.
- ◦ Show the photograph to an attendant at the Seoul City Tour Bus Stop in front of the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts
- ◦ KRW 12,000 (per adult, including 20% discount)
- ※ The discount only applies to tours operated by the Seoul City Tour Bus Company.
▶ Seoul City Tour Bus Stop : Gwanghwamun Sejong Center for the Performing Arts
▶ Website: Seoul City Tour (www.seoultrolley.com)