Please stay ay home until April 5, before students begin their school year
Please stay at home until April 5, before students begin their school year Let’s take a break Behavioral Rules for Citizens [ Postpone or cancel meetings ] [ Do not go to work if you show symptoms ] [ Avoid unnecessary outdoor activities ] [ Stay two meters apart from each other ] [ Observe good personal hygiene habits ] [ Disinfect and ventilate every day ] Facilities with a high risk of infection are strongly...
Hold up! Let’s Take a Break from Social Life
The Seoul Metropolitan Government will implement its social distancing campaign in response to COVID-19, which has been increasing rapidly and difficult to predict.
The effectiveness of the social distancing campaign was proven positive through cases such as traffic control, complete closures of cultural and sports facilities, promotion of online-oriented businesses, keeping of mutual distance, and switch to online courses for schools. In addition to complete blockage of local spreading through impeccable disinfections, citizens must stay one step ahead in protecting themselves and others through social distancing.
Prevention Rules for COVID-19
1. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and running water for more than 30 seconds.
2. Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
4. Avoid contact with people who have symptoms of fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Safe from Novel Coronavirus!
If you have visited a country with reported cases of 2019-nCoV within the last 14 days, please follow the following steps:
– Refrain from outdoor activities as much as possible.
– Wash your hands and practice good hygiene (cough etiquette).
– If you have a fever or show respiratory symptoms, call 1330, 1345 or 120 first and visit a designated screening clinic. (See here for the list of designated