- By positioning 'Seoul' between 'I' and 'U,' the slogan conveys
a message that Seoul is a city of coexistence.
- The red dot describes passion while the blue dot symbolizes leisure.
- By combining the Korean consonant ㅇ with the English alphabet O,
the slogan symbolizes Seoul as a global city that represents the
Republic of Korea.
- The 'ing' in the slogan refers to the dynamism of Seoul, presenting
the city as an active city where people coexist.
- The letter 'i,' which is leisurely facing towards the word 'Seoul',
represents passionate citizens of Seoul.
- The contrast between blue and red symbolizes coexistence rather
- The slogan conveys a message that Seoul is a soulmate who you
feel relaxed and comfortable with.
- The combination of alphabet 'e' and 'o' symbolizes Seoul as a city of
- Also, the combination of 'e' and 'o' allows the slogan to be perceived
as 'soulmate,' thus describing Seoul as a passionate, exciting city
with artistic spirit.