Seoul City invites foreigners to participate in the Summer Festival “Explore Seoul”, a special event for touring Seoul using public transportation.
What is “Explore Seoul”?
– A self-tour program in which a small group follows an arranged itinerary (about ten people).
– Participants are supposed to use public transportation, and need to accomplish a mission during each course. (accompanied by a volunteer).
– Participants should make a video or take pictures during the tour and share them via Facebook and YouTube.
– Date: June 25 (Sat), 2011, 10:00 ~ 17:00
– Venue: Bukchon Hanok Village, Hangang Area (Mulbit Plaza, Floating Island), Bongeunsa Temple, COEX
– Period: June 14 (Tue) ~ 20 (Mon), 2011
– Number of Participants: 40 ~ 50 people
– Eligibility: Foreigners
– Participation Fee: Free
– How to Apply: Download the application form, fill it out, and send it to the following email address (email@example.com). You can also find the information from the “Cultural Experience of Seoul” website (http://www.addicted2seoul.co.kr)
– Selection: Participants will be selected by order of application, and will be individually informed of their selection by email.
– Participants need to bring their identification card on the event day.
(※ ID card with photo such as alien registration card and passport)
– The tour course and venues may be changed depending on the number of participants and the weather conditions.
– Participants will receive more detailed information individually by email at a later date.
(The mission will be disclosed on the event day).
Major Programs: Choose one of two courses
– Course 1: Gahoe Museum – Samcheong-dong – Mulbit Plaza – Floating Island
– Course 2: Bongeunsa Temple – Kimchi Museum (COEX) – COEX Aquarium