○ Dates : July 17 – August 12 9:00am – 6:00pm (Closed Mondays & Legal holidays)
○ Venue : 1F, Exhibition Room, Seoul Metropolitan Library
○ Admission : Free
○ Content : A special exhibition featuring the book, ‘We’ve Become a Family,’ in line with the theme of adoption, that teaches us to discard our misconceptions and accept adoption as yet another way of becoming a family.
○ Dates : August 8 – 19 Wed/Thu/Fri 7:30pm Sat & Holidays 3:00pm
○ Venue : Seoul Donhwamun Traditional Theater
○ Admission : KRW 10,000
○ Content : Designated as a national tangible cultural heritage, the Mask Play is features powerful five traditional dance preservation performances characteristic to each local region with powerful solo dances by seven, young masked artists