□ No. of monitors: 50
□ Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and French
□ Period: October 20, 2017 – November 13, 2017
□ Monitoring Target: Foreign language website of the Seoul Metropolitan Government
(remodeled website after October 19, 2017)
The Seoul Metropolitan Government’s foreign language website will go through a redesign and newly open on October 19, 2017. Please conduct monitoring of the foreign language website after the redesign.
– Download a form by clicking on “Download Monitoring Report” at the bottom of the webpage
– Record your monitoring activities and evaluation on the report.
– Log into the foreign language website (membership is required)
– Press the “Go to Report Submission Page” button to log on to the relevant page
– Submit the completed report
※ An e-mail confirming your selection as a monitoring group member and request for registration information will be sent to the e-mail you have entered in your application. Reply to the confirmation mail by October 27, 2017.
If your reply is not received by the due date, you will be excluded from the Monitoring Team and incentives.
※ “Submit Report” button is only available to those who have submitted the required information to the Seoul Metropolitan Government via e-mail. Refer to the selection confirmation e-mail for further details.