The 4th Nodeulseom Island Photo Competition will be held to give a fresh look to Nodeulseom Island, which is currently being used as a temporary vegetable garden, and to encourage Seoul citizens to become more interested in Nodeulseom Island through direct participation and discussions.
1．Eligibility：No limitation (but, but must apply directly)
2．Content：Photos of what you believe to be treasures on Nodeulseom Island and a line or two explaining your submission
Tourist attractions, beautiful views, animals, plants, facilities, as well as any photos of experiences or events are qualified
3．Period：Oct. 1, 2014 (Wed) – Oct. 31, 2014 (Fri)
- Candidate selection : : Nov. 3, 2014 (Mon) – Nov. 6, 2014 (Thu) (internal deliberation)
- Polls and online announcement of candidates : Nov. 8, 2014 (Sat) – Nov. 26, 2014 (Wed)
- Announcement of the Popularity Award : In Nov. 2014(announced via competition website or individual notification)
- Depending on the online poll results, the 10 photos with the highest number of recommendations will be selected as winners.
- KRW 100,000 gift certificate (award certificate not granted with Popularity Award)
- Prizes:award certificate, cash prize, and Nodeulseom Island Photo Collection
- Grand prize (1 person), first prize (2 people), second prize (3 people), consolation prize (5 people)
- The following photo exhibition will be held four times during 2014 under different themes, and the prize winners will be selected at the end of 2014 based on an in-depth review. Depending on the circumstances, the schedule may be changed, and any such changes will be announced via the open competition website.
4．Entries and application method: Online application form and photo
Maximum of 5 photos may be submitted per applicant.
If necessary, simple explanations on submitted photos may be added.
- File size: 1MB~10MB per photo
- File format : image file (Jpeg, Gif, etc.)
Online submission : open competition website www.seoul.go.kr/pdc_idea
Website can be accessed via either Wowseoul(wow.seoul.go.kr)、or the banner of the Seoul Metropolitan Government Korean homepage (www.seoul.go.kr)
- Photos which do not match the main theme or designated size shall be excluded from the screening process.
- The copyrights of the submitted photos (completion of 2nd work and rights to use are included), including intellectual property rights and all related rights, belong to the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- Regardless of the outcome of the competition, the submitted photos will not be returned, and production costs will not be reimbursed.
- Prize winners of other competitions shall be excluded from the screening process, and if the fact is disclosed after the awards are announced, the award will be cancelled and the cash prize will be withdrawn.
- Applicants shall be held accountable for conflicts involving portrait rights and copyrights.
- Submitted works may be used for printing, exhibition, promotion, education, and press releases.
- Personal information on the application form shall not be used for purposes other than identification and providing cash prizes.
Contact：Urban Planning Bureau email@example.com
☏ 02-2133-8354 / Fax 02-2133-0737