○ Total Number of performances: 60
○ Date: Every Friday and Saturday until 5 November 2016
○ Number of Performances: 3 times a day
– Friday: 11:00, 13:00, 14:30
– Saturday: 11:00, 13:00, 15:00
(※ 10/2, 10/9 Sunday performances)
○ Venue: Intersection in front of Myeong-dong Theater (Friday)
Square in front of Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center (Saturday, Sunday)
○ Run Time: 30 to 40 minutes per session
– Young men and women are proposing and having street wedding ceremonies in the middle of Myeong-dong, a landmark of Seoul in the 1970s.
– A shoeshine boy, a bus conductress, and a police officer, who have come with their dreams to Myeong-dong, laugh, chat, and dance in their busy daily life. One day, a poor postman from the countryside falls in love at first sight with an actress visiting a boutique in Myeong-dong…will she say yes?
– The postman distributes wedding invitations to the audience in the street and asks them to wish for his successful marriage proposal. As soon as the audience opens their envelopes, a pleasant wedding scene full of guests unfolds in front of them.
※ Nonverbal performance with gestures and music