Experience The World Culture In The Museum!
Seoul Baekje Museum will hold the 2016 Korean History and Culture Experience for Foreigners. This program is planned for foreigners to compare traditional Korean culture with other cultures around the world. This program allows foreigners to naturally understand Korean culture by enjoying experiences at the museum. We hope that many groups and individuals from abroad will visit the museum.
■ Experimental Events
- ○ Title: 2016 Korean History and Culture Experience for Foreigners
- ○ Theme: Experience The World Culture In The Museum!
- ○ Content: Compare traditional Korean culture with other cultures around the world and experience Korean culture.
- ○ Period: From November 22th, 2016 (Tue) to December 25th, 2016 (Sun)
- ※ The program will run five times during the event period for one to two hours per session.
- ※ It is possible to adjust the time of the experience by consulting with participating organizations.
- ○ Location: Lecture Room, Lobby and Exhibition Hall, Seoul Baekje Museum
- ○ Participants: Foreigner-related organizations and individuals
- ○ Number of participants: 10 ~ 20 people per session
- ○ Participation fee: Free
- ○ Contents of events: A museum guide and publicity booklets are provided, exhibition and culture experience programs are held, and souvenirs and others are presented.
- ※ It is possible to adjust the schedule of events and the contents by consulting with participating organizations.
- ○ Application period: Open any time until the deadline
- ○ How to apply: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-2152-5830