■ Internship Overview
❍ Period : 2016.7.4(Mon.) ~ 2016.8.22(Mon.) (7weeks total, 35days)
❍ Number of Recruits : 26 people
❍ Current Openings : Refer to the attached document(application form)
└▶ Recruiting Divisions List
- - Foreign undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in universities located in Seoul(exchange students are also eligible to apply)
- - Period of sojourn(visa) must be valid until August 22nd 2016
❍ Working Hours : Mon.~Fri. from 09:00 to 16:00(1hr. lunch break)
❍ Wage(including stipend for transportation, food, etc.) : 37,200 won per day
❍ Major Events : Orientation(7.4), Seoul Field Trip(7.15), Volunteer Activity(7.29), Closing Ceremony(8.22)
※ The above schedule is subject to change.
■ Application and Selection Guide
❍ Document Screening
- - Application Deadline : 2016.5.30(Mon.) 18:00
- - Required Documents
- ∙ Application 1(required), Application 2(required), Certificate of Enrollment(required), Academic Transcript from Current University(required), TOPIK score(optional)
- - How to Submit : Email submission of electronic files(hwp, doc, jpg, pdf)
- - Where to Submit : firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Screening Criteria : GPA, TOPIK score, etc.
- - First Round Result Announcement : 2016.6.2(Thu.) by email and mobile message
- - Period : 2016.6.7(Tue.) ~ 2016.6.14(Tue.)
- - Process : Selected candidates will each visit the respective divisions(depts) on a scheduled day
❍ Final Result Announcement : 2016.6.16(Thu.) (by email and mobile message)
※ Applicants that have passed the final round will be informed individually by email and mobile message. Interns may not be selected if there are no applicants qualified for a specific division or dept. For further information, send all inquiries to the Seoul Metropolitan Government, Multiculturalism Division at 02-2133-5076.